Sunday, January 13, 2013

day 7: easy Sunday

Breakfast: Frittata made with Sugar-free Pork Breakfast Sausage from U.S. Wellness Meats and sauteed mushrooms and yellow peppers

Lunch: Nuts and bacon-wrapped dates

Dinner: Turkey breast with green beans

Remember those mushrooms and yellow peppers I fried up last week. Well, here they are!

Frittata cooking

I didn't quite catch a photo of the finished product before taking a bite.

day 7: breakfast
Frittata with Crumbled Sausage, Mushrooms and Yellow Peppers

Lunch wasn't really lunch. Lunch was a snack, and probably not Whole30 approved, but it was damned tasty. Too bad I do not have a photo of the finished product. I ate them too quickly.


day 7: "lunch"
Bacon-Wrapped Dates

I don't have a photo of dinner. We had dinner over at my in-laws, which is actually a very nice Sunday night family tradition. My MIL, even though she doesn't understand why I eat this way, did everything she could to accommodate my diet, including using ghee instead of butter for the turkey breast and green beans. She really does try, and I am very appreciative.




No comments:

Post a Comment